Cutter – Cut Line PM shift Redgrave, Diss
Job title: Cutter – Cut line
Salary/Rate: £10.50- £11.25 (includes attendance bonus).
Location: IP22 1SA, Redgrave, Suffolk
OVERALL AIM: To Safely Cut and Portion Poultry on a moving Cone line to the Highest Quality.
• Ensure Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are continually followed. Report immediately to your Line Leader / Manager any concerns regarding Safety.
• Quality: Check and maintain quality of product being processed, to the standards required and in which you have been trained by a trainer, line leader, or manager.
• To become a multi skilled deboning operative working as part of a small team of Butchers on a moving Cone Line.
• Manually lift and portion Poultry in a demanding and physical department.
• No horseplay will be tolerated you should act sensibly at all times to ensure accidents do not occur.
• Use the correct tools/implement and PPE required for the job you are doing at all times.
• Company hygiene policy is to be followed at all times.
• At the end of processing each day the room you are working in should be left free from rubbish.
• Ensure gloves and aprons which are not damaged are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day.
• Undertake any training given in a positive manner.
• Report to your supervisor or manager anything you consider dangerous or may cause an accident.
• It is your responsibility to immediately report any accident you may have and ensure you always complete an accident report form for any accident however small.
• Ensure all doors are closed when not in use.
• Ensure ear protection is kept clean, safe and always worn in all production areas.
– Free Transport service offered from Ipswich, Great Yarmouth and Thetford
– Subsidized canteen
– 28 Days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
– 3% Employer Pension contributions
– Overtime after 40 hours
– Annual bonus scheme
– Staff shop
– Training, offering English lessons or the opportunity to develop your skills within all areas and aspects of the business.
Hours of work: 40 hours/week Monday – Friday 14:30pm- 23:00pm
Saturday and Sunday work required November/December, and occasional weekend work during the year.
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.