Cut line operatives – Redgrave
- Ensure Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are continually followed. Report immediately to your Line Leader / Manager any concerns regarding Safety.
- Quality: Check and maintain quality of product being processed, to the standards required and in which you have been trained by a trainer, line leader, or manager.
- To become a multi skilled deboning operative working as part of a small team of Butchers on a moving Cone Line.
- Manually lift and portion Poultry in a demanding and physical department.
- No horseplay will be tolerated you should act sensibly at all times to ensure accidents do not occur.
- Use the correct tools/implement and PPE required for the job you are doing at all times.
- Company hygiene policy is to be followed at all times.
- At the end of processing each day the room you are working in should be left free from rubbish.
- Ensure gloves and aprons which are not damaged are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day.
- Undertake any training given in a positive manner.
- Report to your supervisor or manager anything you consider dangerous or may cause an accident.
- It is your responsibility to immediately report any accident you may have and ensure you always complete an accident report form for any accident however small.
- Ensure all doors are closed when not in use.
- Ensure ear protection is kept clean, safe and always worn in all production areas.
Job Type: AM and PM shift
Hours: 06:00am – 14:30pm (Monday to Friday)
14:30pm – 23:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Depending on qualifications, start rate £8.75 to £9.80
Reporting: Line Leader
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.