Breeder Site Farm worker – Cottage Farm
Cottage Farm (IP31 3JG)
JOB TITLE: Breeder Site Farm worker
REPORTING TO: Site manager
REPORTING TO JOB HOLDER:
OVERALL AIM OF THE JOB: To produce eggs of the best quality as efficiently as possible.
KEY TASKS WITHIN THE JOB:
• To maintain and improve the high a welfare standards as possible.
• To assist with achieving target levels of egg production and fertility, as efficiently as possible.
• To work to a high health and safety standard.
• Produce all records required in order to provide accurate, up-to-date information.
• Monitor and report any required repairs to buildings and machinery to the appropriate people, ensuring the site operates efficiently and safely.
• Liaise regularly with Line Manager, and communicate with site staff and colleagues as appropriate, regarding successes and problems to ensure the consistent flow of information.
• Carry out evening checks of the site, when required
. To maintain and improve where possible the health & hygiene standards.
• Monitor stock control of farm supplies and report any shortage of supplies to the site manager.
• Maintain all aspects of company policy on site (as per the Company Handbook)
• Responsible for maintaining the health and welfare of the ducks on site.
• To work with staff in a positive, professional manner, ensuring they are motivated, informed and working as efficiently as possible.
• To carry out any other tasks relating to poultry farming as the company may reasonably require.
Job Type: Day shift
Hours: 10h per week
Saturdays and Sundays – From 6AM to 11AM
CURRENT BASIC RATE: £11.66p per hour
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.