Apprentice Agricultural Fitter
Overall aim of the job: To maintain and repair to the highest standard, all Agricultural equipment and services to Gressingham Farms as safely as possible.
Hourly rate dependent on experience + Plus overtime
- Overtime rates paid at X1/3
- 48 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days per year holiday
- Overtime available
As part of the Gressingham group of companies, Green Label Poultry Ltd are looking for an experienced Agricultural fitter, maintaining, servicing and repairing a range of heavy-duty lifting equipment from FLT, and other types of agricultural machinery. Ideally this individual will have a farming background, although not a necessity as training/support will be provided.
The role will be workshop, and where required, farms based. A vehicle is provided to travel to any off site repairs from the workshop.
- Experienced and qualified in mechanical systems.
- Welding and mechanical fitting experience
- Is very likely to hold a recognised engineering apprenticeship or similar qualification
- Will possess excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Must possess strong team working and communication skills
Location: Debach, Woodbridge, Suffolk. For further information about this and other positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.