Production Operative – Redgrave
JOB TITLE: General Factory Operative.
OVERALL AIM: To produce the safest & highest quality product, at the least possible cost.
- Ensure you are ready to start work on time, wearing all protective clothing required for your specific task.
- Be willing and adaptable to work in all areas between hanging on live to packing and trussing areas.
- Quality: Check and maintain quality of product being processed, to the standards required and in which you have been trained by a trainer, line leader, or manager.
- Ensure your work is to the highest standard.
- No horseplay will be tolerated you should act sensibly at all times to ensure accidents do not occur.
- Use the correct tools/implements and PPE required for the job you are doing at all times.
- Company hygiene policy is to be followed at all times.
- At the end of processing each day the room you are working in should be left free from rubbish.
- Ensure gloves and aprons which are not damaged are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day.
- Undertake any training given in a positive manner.
- Report to your supervisor or manager anything you consider dangerous or may cause an accident.
- It is your responsibility to immediately report any accident you may have and ensure you always complete an accident report form for any accident however small.
- Ensure all doors are closed when not in use.
- Ensure ear protection is kept clean, safe and always worn in all production areas.
Job Type: AM and PM shift
Hours: 06:00am – 14:30pm (Monday to Friday)
14:30pm – 23:00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Reporting: Line Leader
Sign up and get your free recipe booklet
Download your free recipe book to get access to a host of deliciously flavoured recipes and a world of global cuisine.