Cooking duck breast is much easier than you might think. Just follow our step-by-step instructions below for perfect cooking every time!
1. After you have preheated your oven to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7 remove all packaging...
2. Pat the skin of the duck breast.
3. Score the skin.
4. Season with salt and ground pepper.
5. Place skin side down in a cold non stick pan on a medium heat without oil for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Pour off the fat regularly and seal the other side for 30 seconds.
6. Place them skin side up on a rack in a roasting tin in the middle of the oven.
Medium - 15 minutes
Well Done - 18 minutes
Feeling inspired? Try out this delicious but simple recipe for Roast Duck Breast, Sweet Potato Mash, Broccoli and Honey (Click Here)