Spring has sprung, and is Easter is just around the corner, so we have pulled together some suggestions to have an Easter weekend full of fun!
1. Get back to nature: Easter is a great time to get outside and soak up some sunshine. Even if you’re caught out by April showers, pull on your wellies and go for a walk - why not visit some local gardens, plan a trip to the seaside or just go exploring?
2. Serve up a Sunday Roast: A Sunday Lunch with all the family is the perfect way to celebrate Easter. If you fancy a change from a classic Easter roast lamb, a delicious roast duck might be just the ticket… You can find a wide range of recipes for a remarkable roast here. Bonus points for yummy duck fat roast potatoes!
3. Go on an Easter Egg Hunt: For both the young and the young-at-heart, an Easter Egg hunt is a fun way to get your chocolate fix! You could host your own, or The National Trust organises Cadbury Easter Egg hunts at over 260 locations across the country, so you’ll be spoilt for choice. Find out more information here.
4. Bake some Easter-themed treats: From scones to hot cross buns, cakes to cookies, there are a whole host of great Easter themed recipes available online - get baking! Our personal favourite is a classic Easter Rice Krispie Cake with Mini Eggs.
5. Go on a bike ride: Time to get on two wheels and go exploring on your bike. The perfect opportunity to go on a fun family day out!